Sunday, December 6, 2009

Experiences During November

Students consider their teachers as their second parents and teacher consider students as their second children. And for of that, I consider my school as my second home. And because I got my lessons and experiences at home, I also got them at school.

At the month of November, the Boy Scout of the Philippines conducted the school camporal, even though it's just a one and a half day camporal, I've learned many things just like surviving without appliances, I have learned how to be resourceful. After the camporal was the birthday of a very special person, and that day I made her day very special that made her birthday complete. And in this month is the City Athletic Meet 2009 and I'm one of the athletes of Ilocos Sur National High School. I'm happy that I've won in my event, and also won in the triple jump which is not my game. And for that, I am going to the Ilocos Region Athletic Association.

These are my experiences during the month of November. I made a birthday very special, learned surviving and I won in two events so I consider this month as a special month for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment